Eiqa In The House

Eiqa In The House

Saturday, April 23, 2011

ECG

I already had fun for the whole day yesterday. I went shopping with my friends and at night we had jamming session. It was so so so so so tiring but then when i reached home around 3 am, I became so fresh and I couldn't even sleep. and plus, I was always wanna check up my Skype if there is anyone waiting for me. And I slept off around 5 am after having a long chat thru skype with a very very special friend! :p
oh yes, before i went for the jamming session, I watched a Malay Movie called "HIKAYAT MERONG MAHAWANGSA". In my opinion, I like the movie but some of my friends don't like it as much as I do. Maybe because I'm more likely to be attracted to anything to do with history. LOL. (Even though my history is not that good!)


Okay, that's enough Iqa! 
Today I'm gonna study on how to evaluate heart diseases through ECG
Go Iqa go!!!!!
bubbye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment