Eiqa In The House

Eiqa In The House

Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Have A Dream

I have a dream.
A very big one.
I wish that someday I'll be someone big.

I know I'm already a BIG fat girl.
But it's not that what I mean.
I wanna become someone who is really2 BIG.
Someone with Big TALENTS.

I have a dream.
A dream to have a one big night for me
to sing in a huge auditorium hall.
Accompanied along with a melodious orchestra tunes
that backed me up while I'm singing.
And yes, the back up singers too.

And the next morning,
I'll be rushing to the hospital.
Rushing to fix a 2 year old boy
Who is all ready to let me cut his chest up.
Because he is suffering from a very severe heart disease.

But they are just a dream.
A dream that I can only see in my sleep.
I can't be BOTH.
I won't make it even if I have the chance to do so.

They are just a dream.
A dream to become A professional singer
And pediatric surgeon at the same time.
I know that.
But somehow I wonder.
What will it be if the dream will finally come true?

I'm just wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment