Eiqa In The House

Eiqa In The House

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Question Mark??????

Oh God, I really don't understand you.
I know that you won't test me if you think i wont be able to handle this.
but this is too much.
How am I going to go through this??

I'm already almost screwed with my pathology anatomy.
and you gave me flu+cough??

Plus, it's the hardest cough that I've ever felt this year.
and I can't concentrate on my studies.
seriously, you gave me an essential arterial hypertension.

please3.. i dun wanna get hematoma in my brain.
I can't deal with this anymore.

I hope you have a better plan for me.
the best of the best that can ever happen to me.
because I'm getting tired living a life like this.

I am a cheerful and happy person.
I am not a soBer girl.
Being a 3rd year medical student in this university giving me a very severe headache.



Please bring me back my old life.
:(

2 comments: