Eiqa In The House

Eiqa In The House

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Futsal

Okay....
Today was a really tired day for me...


Arini main futsal tetapi malangnye team sy (titanides) kalah dgn team Pebbles .. hehe


xpe lah... They are really2 good and it was a good game though! Kak Layla taught me new techniques to defend! ngeeeheeeee~ thanx kak layla!!!!  but i still feel guilty because.....


1) I accidently kicked the ball right to my teammate's face ( Lee kheng) ! ouchhhhhh!!! so so so so sorry girl!


2) Handbal!!!!!!! the ball kena my hand!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ :((((((


so basically i think for tonight's game, i did bad!! :((((


After my futsal game, I went back home and took my bath... I was suppose to have a night movie with my friends, blanche, Awi and Ezzat but then i cancelled it because i was tired and i already promised the girls to have a snack and pillow talk! ngeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeee!


so after I took my bath, I quickly ran to 13th floor (ran lah sgt, padahal naik lift je kot) and there we had so much fun talking about our lives for the past few weeks ( since I've been very busy, I couldn't spend time with them)....


We talked around few hours and then all of us got tired and we went back home.


weeeeeeeee~
like usual, the best thing to do when i reached home is....  SKYPING!!!!!!
excited... ngeeeeee~


okay, till then....
See u guys around~
bubbyeeeeeee~


:)))




p/s: heyyyyy, korang2... my new video is uploaded!!
check out my new cover okay??? ngeeeeeeee~



4 comments:

  1. Bedy: bedy lagi comel kot~~~

    along: along jeles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. iqa: sy memang comel(tangan ke dada mata ke atas)..
    along: dua2 comel~~

    p/s: ni bukan facebook nak wallpost bnyk2=P

    ReplyDelete