Eiqa In The House

Eiqa In The House

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Halooooooooo~

hey hey!  eiqa in the house!!!

ok, 1st of all, this is my new blog...
yg lama punye sila ignore ok.. (dah lupa password) hehehe
:p


Lately ni sy sgt busy, tp nk buat introduction jgk.. lalalalala~


To all my Friends, please feel free to read the story of my life ok...


So, today i wanna tell u guys a little bit about myself...


<3 Name: Atiqah Akhir


<3 Age: 21


<3 I love PINK!! (a lot)


<3 3rd Year student of Russian State Medical University. (M.D)
       [so skang ni obviously current location kat Moscow.. tp nk balik Malaysia!!!! :(( ]


<3 Singing is my passion


<3 Playing guitar (sikit2 je, beginner je kot :p)


<3  totally Malaysian!


kepada korang2, sila lah like facebook page sy..( kat on top of the right corner tu, cepat2 scroll up and click ok?) ngeeeeee  =P
semua video2 yg sy nyanyi sudah and akan di upload kat situ... hehehe


And lastly, a special thanx to my beloved sister, Hidayah Akhir yg berjaya memujuk sy utk membuat blog
(padahal dia yg pujuk, last2 ended up dia yg buatkan one for me! haha)


To my 4 other siblings, I miss you guys a lot!!!! and my parents too! (dad and both my mummies)


TERIMA KASIHHHHH, THANK YOUUUU, СПАСИБО!!!


<3<3

2 comments: