Eiqa In The House

Eiqa In The House

Thursday, January 6, 2011

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

Yesterday was a quite tiring day for me...
The moment i woke up, i started to read and memorize my path anat and internal diseases notes because i already knew that in the later night there'd be an event for me and the girls+guys~

The Karaoke session started at 9 pm.. We sang and sang and sang like nobody's business~

And then, we received a call from Bond to come down to 6th floor due to Dalila's birthday.
All of us went down and there it goes another hectic night for us~

:)))

For this entry, I"m not gonna upload any of the pics because there are quite a number of them. So, I think i better upload the videos instead of the pics! Have fun guys~~
I need to go study~

Bubbyeee~ <3

Karaoke session~~




Birthday song~

No comments:

Post a Comment