Eiqa In The House

Eiqa In The House

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Girls Nite Out~

5 Jan 2011.


The day that I spent with the girls.


Yes, I had fun with them today.


It started around 2pm when they sent me a group message thru facebook where they asked me to join them to go shopping! SHOPPING! yes, shopping!!! It's the only thing that I can't even say NO! ngeeeeheeee~


But then, I told the girls about my feet.( kering sangat sampai blister dah)


Then all of a sudden, Ira wanted to do foot spa on my feet ~
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~  so i went up to her room and we had a chat + gossip + manicure + pedicure~
and yeah, the rest of the girls too! <3









We finished our things around 4.30 pm and all of us went back to get ready for our nite out shoppingggg~~






We left the hostel at 5pm (it's winter, and yesss, it's already dark!)  and we went to Prince Plaza Mall~
dekat jeeeee~ haha


P/s: I already attracted with Lee Stafford~ Semua PINK okayyyyyy~


We had our dinner at Dai Sushi~~~ <3   (asyik makan sushi je aku ni~)


And lastly, we went back home safely after I felt sad that I couldn't buy a new pair of winterboots (UGG) because there was no PINK~
















Iqa tempura~~~
Ouh, I forgot to mention about us went to Gloria Jeans and there was sale up to 70%.. 
OMG, the prices are so cheap!!! All of us bought new skirts and i bought a cardigan as well~ <3
LOL~




That's all for tonight~
Have fun guys~
muahhhxx~
:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment