Eiqa In The House

Eiqa In The House

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome, 2011!

On the 31st Dec 2010, I had to rush to Hospital 31 to finish my pending test on Internal Diseases.
The night before that, i slept off around 4.30 in the morning revising the subject so my head was pretty heavy when i woke up the next 3 hours after that. So when I got back from the hospital, I was REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY tired. As always, I would sign in my skype and wait for my friends to chat with me. :))))




I was exhausted but the excitement of stepping into a whole new year was on the edge of my head!
yeahhhh! NEW YEAR means NEW RESOLUTIONS
So, I celebrated the New Year's eve with my friend through skype, with my path anat notes, and a cup of milk that I shared with my roomie, Blanche!




The next morning,( 1st jan) I received a wallpost from my girlfriends in facebook... They invited me to a mini party for us to have dinner+ supper together! (ira + tita + elyn + afif + mok + me)


Well, the party was great! Even though it was a very small party and there were only us celebrating 
the new year, but we really had the fullest fun ever!


We ate, drink (mojitto), and even we had pillow talk!!


The Foods were awesome!!!!!


Elyn and Tita after preparing sushi!

Pillow Talk session! <3

afif: nak pillow talk da ke ni??
mok: ahhhh, aku chop pillow ni dulu~

He looks suspicious~
hahahaha macam gay la pulakkkk~

Well guys, this is what actually happened!
tita was blending our drinks when she accidently spilled out the mojitto to mok~

We all got tired and then all of us decided to go back around 11pm. oh yeah, we started at 7pm! hehe

When I got home, i continued my celebration with my roomie!! Blanche!!! owh yeahhhhhhh~

Here are some pictures of us having fun before we end the 1st Jan 2011!









Eiqa and Blanche HAWT 2011!!!!
Our new resolutions~
1) We have to be more hardworking and smart!
2) ehem2~ (secret) :p

Ok, that's the end of my entry for this time! see u guys around~
Toodles~
<3

5 comments: