Eiqa In The House

Eiqa In The House

Friday, February 18, 2011

ОПХ + Pathoanatomy

ОПХ + Pathoanatomy on the same day is totally not a good combination.
I feel like giving up..
it's just too hard for me.
they are making my head wanna go spin and spin and spin and keep spinning.


When i was in high school, studying sciences subjects in Malay already gave me a very hard time. As time passed by, I entered college and university, I coped up well studying everything in English.. In fact, It's getting more and more interesting nowadays. 
but then new semester, new subjects...


for this semester, i have to learn ОПX(operative surgery & topography anatomy)
it's a nightmare for me.
yes, anatomy itself already made my life miserable.
and now it's in russian! :(
how am I gonna deal with this?
seriously I don't know!

Atiqah, который имеет боль в голове!

No comments:

Post a Comment