Eiqa In The House

Eiqa In The House

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Winter Holidays

My winter hols started like a week ago and what i did during this hols were wasting my time watching movies, reading notes and a lil' bit of shopping! 

Well, most of my friends asked me why didn't i go travel anywhere in Europe since I'm already in 3rd year now in Moscow and I don't really have a very strong reason why is that so?  I just don't have the feelings to go anywhere~ Ok, this is totally NOT ME!! I am a kind of person who really love travelling~ GOSH, I miss those times when I traveled a lot with my family~ :(( 

And now I know why~~
maybe this is the sign from God (am i being too dramatic?) because at the first point, I wanted to go to Egypt since it is very cheap to go there from here. But then I realized that it's a good thing for me because last Monday,  our main airport (Domodedovo) got exploded by a bomb and from what I heard, 35 people were dead because of the explosion. Luckily all my friends weren't involved in this incident. And plus, there are riots in Egypt until our government in Malaysia is trying to bring all of Malaysian students there back in Malaysia. Well, i hope everyone will be saved and I hope too Moscow won't be like Egypt either. (crossing fingers)

Now I am really sure that Things happened for a reason! :)

I am now warming up my engine to prepare for my classes next week which are more and more and more tiring than before. Oh God, please help me through this difficulties because for what I know is You won't burden us more than what we can afford~  :))

I think that's all for this entry.
I'm gonna get back to work.

p/s: check out my new cover of Bruno Mars, Marry you! <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment